Cookies are small text files that may be used by the website to make the User’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we may save the cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the functioning of this site. For all the other kinds of cookies, we must have your permission.
This site uses different kinds of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
At any moment, it is possible to modify or revoke one’s consent through the cookie Declaration on our website.
On this site, we use technical Cookies and third party Cookies.
Technical cookies serve the purpose of:
- Recording if you are already subscribed to the newsletter (in a way that does not disturb you)
Third party cookies:
- Google analytics: Google’s tool for website statistics (find the google policy here).
- Social (see dedicated section)
- Retargeting: allows the User to see listings according to their preferences. In this case, the Retargeting is provided by Facebook (see Social section) and by Google Analytics.
San Pio X 1708 uses the Newsletter to send updates. You can subscribe to the newsletter in many areas of the site.
But the most important thing is that you can CANCEL your subscription at any time. At the end of every email, there is a cancellation link.
The service also tracks conversion (newsletter subscriptions) through a tracking pixel inserted in the site.
San Pio X 1708 is the controller and responsible for the processing of data that is not assigned to the third parties (unless you give permission to do so).
- Comments and Requests
There are Comments on the site, which require an email and a name.
This data is processed internally.
In the same way, there are also more pages where you can send a request via email. Also in this case, the mail is provided by the hosting service which supports the site and the data (email) is necessary to respond to you.
As always: San Pio X 1708 is the Controller and responsible for the data processing, that is not assigned to third parties (unless you give permission to do so).
On the San Pio X 1708 website there are buttons, widgets and other elements that allow the integration of the site content with the carious social media channels, and vice versa.
- Facebook: like button, share, like box, retargeting (privacy information)
- Twitter: tweet button, follow, widget account (privacy information)
- Google+: +1 button, follow, widget account (privacy information)
- LinkedIn: share button, follow (privacy information)
- Pinterest: share button, follow (privacy information)
Information in accordance with the legislative decree 30 June 2003, n.196
The privacy protection policy of the SAN PIO X Società Agricola Semplice 1708 di B.R. (hereinafter shortened to SAN PIO X) refers to the collection, use and disclosure of any personal information acquired by SAN PIO X.
Your privacy is a priority for SAN PIO X, who constantly push to protect it, committing to safeguarding the personal data of its users and anyone who entrusts this data to our processing.
We invite you to read the following page to get to know our privacy protection policies, comprising off the types of data collected, the use and purpose of this information, the recipients to whom they are communicated and the safeguarding of personal data.
Why we collect personal information
When using the site, situations may present themselves in which the communication of some personal information is necessary in order to benefit from certain services.
The personal information provided will be used as followed:
- To follow the requirements stated by laws or regulations;
- To protect the rights of SAN PIO X in a legal setting.
When we divulge the information
SAN PIO X have your privacy at heart: you can be certain that SAN PIO X will not sell, loan or communicate your contact information to third parties, if not in the agreed way for statistical purposes (for example the number of monthly or weekly hits on the site).
If necessary, however, we may be required to disclose your information to individuals who are granted the right to access your personal data by law or secondary and / or community regulations (for example for legal reasons).
Additionally, we are obliged to divulge any personal information that we believe may affect national security, or may be traced to problems of a legal nature, or other problems of public importance.
How we protect the personal information
SAN PIO X takes all of the precautions necessary, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to protect your data from loss, theft/fraud or inappropriate use as well as unauthorised access, divulgence alterations and destruction.
The data is processed primarily with IT and electronic tools, and stored both on computer media and in paper form, as well as on any other suitable form of storage, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures connected to B of the Privacy Code.
This way, the confidentiality of personal information that is transferred via the Internet is protected.
Like the common standard for other websites, the SAN PIO X website uses some useful pieces of technology to understand which sections of the website are the most appraised, which ones our users visit and the amount of time they spend there.
We use this information, that does not identify the users individually, to analyse tendencies, manage the website, track the movements of users in the site and collect demographic data and statistics about our catchment area
To do this, SAN PIO X uses tracking technology for IP addresses and cookies in order to track the visits made to its site.
- IP addresses. The IP addresses of all visitors that access our site are collected. The data collected is used for the management of company’s technical administrative procedures, the diagnosis of any technical problems and the prevention of intrusion and abuse of the service. The personal data collected through browsing the site is only used for internal statistical purposes, that is, for the possible repression of illegal behaviour, except as explained below.
- The “cookie” technology is used to improve the potential use of the services offered, associating a cookie with the connected visitor. Cookies are also used to determine the volume of traffic on our site, and to track your profile during the navigation. The site visitors may disable the cookie tracking function in their browser, but in some cases this may cause malfunctions to the use of our site.
- The personal data collected across possible forms are processed automatically and otherwise, for the purposes stated from time to time in the forms themselves; the provision of this data is always optional, except for the necessary indication of some elements required for the completion of the service requested.
A company-wide commitment
The SAN PIO X website presents links to external sites of other entities, institutions and / or third parties. SAN PIO X is not responsible for the relevant privacy protection policies applied to the third parties connected directly or indirectly to our site: we therefore invite you to look at the privacy protection policy directly on the site which you are redirected to and / or access from the SAN PIO X website.
The duration of the processing will not be longer than that which is necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected, in compliance with the statutory, fiscal and current tax law obligations.
SAN PIO X reserves the right to modify the current privacy protection policy at any time, signalling the update on the home page of the site and / or on the specific publication page: these changed will take place 15 (fifteen) days after their publication on the site.
It is therefore recommended to regularly access this page to check the publication of the most recent version and changes.
The owner of the data processing
The owner of the data processing is SAN PIO X Società Agricola Semplice dal 1708 di B.R., Tax Number 04666030285, Fiscal Code 04666030285, Telephone +390498010505, Email email@example.com, represented by their legal representative.
You may exercise the rights in article 7 of the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 2003 and oppose the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, and to the processing of the same for the purpose of sending informative material, by sending a request using one of the following methods:
- By ordinary post: writing to SAN PIO X Società Agricola Semplice dal 1708 di B.R. – Vicolo San Pio X 37 – 35020 Albignasego (PD), FAO Data Processing Manager
- By email: writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 30 days of receiving your request, SAN PIO X will forward a response to you with one of the methods indicated above (post or email).