INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATION No. 679/2016 AND WITH LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03 AND SS.MM.II.
The company San Pio X Soc. Agricola S. dal 1708 di Bettio R. with registered offices in Vicolo San Pio X, 37 – Albignasego (PD) and tax number 04666030285, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, as Data Controller (hereinafter “Controller”), informs you in accordance with article 13 Regulation UE n.679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your personal data will be processed for the purposes and in the manner set forth herein.
For this reason, we inform you that the writer holds and processes your personal data for purposes connected to supplying the service requested by you, with particular reference to bookkeeping, invoicing and to generally bring about all of the formalities required by current legislation.
The provision of data is limited to that which is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations and the aforementioned purposes. Any refusal to provide data will make it impossible for the Controller to properly manage the commercial relations, preventing all of the necessary and consequent actions from being carried out.
Your data may also be used to send you informative material relevant to commercial activities realised by the Controller, promotional offers and new products, services or events.
In communicating to you that the processing of your data will be characterised by principles of accuracy, lawfulness and transparency, protecting the confidentiality of it in every case, it must be noted that the same may be communicate to third parties, both in Italy and in Europe, for operative and technical requirements strictly linked to the abovementioned purposes:
- To professionals and other appointed structures, as Data Processors, for the correct keeping of company accounts and for all accounting and management requirements connected to the management of our economic activity;
- To IT service and programme providers for the correct keeping of accounts and for accounting and management requirements connected to our economic activity;
- To authorised transport companies, provided that communication of data is always necessary and envisaged by the current contract;
- To banks, financial institutes or credit institutes, provided that communication of data is necessary for the implementation/development of economic activities, as well as for the fulfilment of contractual obligations taken on against you;
- To public administrations in compliance with legal obligations.
Data is not subject to distribution.
The data is stored by the Controller for the time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and in respect of specific legal and / or contractual obligations.
In particular, the data is stored:
- For a period of no more than 10 years for the data necessary to fulfil account and invoice obligations;
- For a period of no more than 5 years for the data collected for promotional and marketing purposes.
The personal data will be processed on magnetic and / or telematics mediums or on paper mediums, exclusively by employees and collaborators of the Controller, in their capacity as authorised data processing personnel, with the use of appropriate security measures to guarantee the privacy of the interested party, undue access to third parties and unauthorised personnel.
At any moment you may contact the Controller to exercise your rights, according to articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR, in particular, for the exercising of the right to ask for access to personal data, for the rectification or cancellation of such, for the limitation of the processing that concerns the data, to oppose to its processing, as well as the right to data portability. At any moment you may also revoke consent given to the processing by contacting the Controller at the address email@example.com. However, this does not affect the validity of the processing carried out by the Controller or by the authorised third parties up until that moment.
Wherever you believe your data has been processed in an illegitimate way and violates the norms and principles regarding the protection of personal data, you have the right to contact the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantee) to file a complaint, using the previously-defined methods.
Albignasego May 2018