Art 1: BOOKING AND PAYMENT OF THE STAY. CANCELLING THE BOOKING
The booking will be confirmed with the payment of a confirmatory deposit (30%), to be paid through wire transfer or online payment. The outstanding balance must be paid on the spot upon arrival.
It is possible to pay the whole amount on-site, depending on pitch availability at the time.
The deposit will be withheld in the case of cancellation in the last 7 days before expected arrival.
Art 2: ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Check-in from 12:00 until 20:00 (call us for a time outside of this). Check-out at 11:00 on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed. Upon arrival, every guest must produce a form of identity documentation to complete the registration formalities. Upon departure every guest is required to leave the pitches before the abovementioned time.
Art 3: TIMES
It is forbidden to make noise during the hours of rest: from 23:00 until 8:00 in the morning and from 13:30 until 15:30. In the remaining hours, noise should also be kept within the limits for a peaceful and educated cohabitation.
Art 4: SWIMMING POOL (maximum depth 150cm)
The swimming pool is open from the 1st of may until the 1st of October. The swimming pool, available to the guests, is open between 10:00 and 19:30. 1 day per week it is CLOSED for maintenance. The internal regulations for the pool will be provided to each guest upon arrival. The swimming pool is for private use. It’s use is reserved for guests.
It is obligatory to shower before entering the water.
Minors of up to 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Because of the limited depth (150cm) of the pool, diving is not allowed. You may not consume food or drink at the poolside, or bring glasses or bottles into it.
ART 5: BARBECUE AREA
- A barbecue area is available for guests of the campsite, where you may light fires. Outside of this area, it is absolutely forbidden to light fires, and before leaving this area you must make sure that all flames and/or embers are properly extinguished. In the case of negligence by the guests, the management will charge for any damage caused.
- It is absolutely forbidden to keep flammable or explosive materials, whether communal or private, in any part of the property, without suitable precautions. For more on this, please refer to the rules of the National Accident Prevention Authority for the relevant legislation.
ART 6: VISITORS
During the day time, guests are required to notify the presence of family and friends to management. During the night, it is strictly forbidden to have visitors in any part of the campsite. Access to the campsite and to the common areas of the company is not permitted to outsiders or people not registered, or those not previously made known to the management through an identity document. To host friends or family during the day and for them to use the services, a contribution of €15 is required.
ART 7: TELECOMMANDS AND KEYS
For every remote control, badge and gate key, a cautionary deposit of €20,00 is required, that will be returned upon departure. In case of loss or damage, the whole deposit will be withheld.
ART 8: SECURITY
Management are exempt from any responsibility for personal items left, including in caravans, camper vans, tents and cars or in the communal areas. The guests are responsible for valuable personal items as well as caravans, campers, tents and vehicles in the communal zones of the campsite. The guests are asked to not remove or damage any object and/or plant in the campsite and common areas. Any abuse will be reported to the authorities.
ART 9: SMALL ANIMALS
Small domestic animals are allowed, but their presence must be communicated to management in advance. The animals must not be left unattended and absolutely are not allowed in the pool area. Animal food or excrement must be collected and disposed of in the correct bin, failure to oblige will result in a penalty of €50. Any damage caused by the animals is the sole responsibility of the owners.
ART 10: CLEANING AND RESPECT OF THE PLACE
- The campsite is situated inside an agricultural company and therefore the guests must not leave paper or other objects in the common areas or areas of common property. For rubbish, they may use the various bins provided and it is absolutely forbidden to take the bin bags outside of your own caravan, camper, tent or vehicle.
- It is absolutely forbidden to throw solid materials (cloth, plastic, cartons etc.) into the water or sinks that can in any way pollute the environment, obstruct the drains or, in the long run, clog the white and black collection wells.
ART 11: PROHIBITIONS
- It is absolutely forbidden for all campsite guests to visit and use spaces outside of the campsite that have not been previously authorized by management, who deny all responsibility for accidents in this case.
- Minors under the age of 12 must always be accompanied by a parent who is responsible for them.
- It is forbidden to park any type of bicycle, motorbike, or vehicle in the transit zone, and to leave the respective motors for longer than the time strictly necessary for maneuvering.
ART 12: REFERENCE TO CIVIL CODE
Although not expressly provided for and governed by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code concerning building condominiums apply (articles of the Civil Code 63/67/1117/1120/1122/1124/1136/2049)